Luxurious Anti Aging Evening Moisturizer leaves skin replenished. Order on-line or call 866-211-5477 for consultation. Karole Lewis Distributor LipsDiva.com
ANTI AGING EVENING MOISTURIZER
Anti aging moisturizer-evening comes in Normal to Dry and Normal to oily formulations. Made with botanicals from the island of Vanuatu
, the benefits of the anti aging moisturizer are bountiful: SeneDerm® with SenePlex® anti aging Moisturizers deliver to the skin moisture, hydration and anti aging advantages. Vitamin E protects cells from oxidation while botanicals containing natural filtering ingredients make your skin healthy and radiant throughout your busy day.The light, delicate texture of this non-greasy, quickly absorbed cream works wonders on your complexion. It reduces wrinkle depth significantly, hydrates the skin for 12 hours and protects the skin from sun-related damage with SPF 15. Your skin regains its youthful vitality and revels in fresh, radiant renewal.
Using the foundation
with the skin care will help reduce wrinkles and improve your skin. Don’t take our word for it, read the clinical results
done by an independent laboratory. Proven anti aging moisturizers
protect your skin and keep it radiant.
Evening Moisturizer Normal to Dry
SeneDerm Evening Moisturizer Normal to Dry allows skin the opportunity to repair, re-moisturize, and rejuvenate itself while you sleep all the while protecting skin from the environment.
The Science Behind the Product
SeneDerm Evening Moisturizer Normal to Dry is a rich concentration of precious oils, vitamins and botanicals that work while you sleep to re-moisturize, lubricate, regenerate, and help in preventing cells from being damaged during the day from exposure to weather, dirt, sun, smog, smoke, and other conditions that harm the skin during daily life.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
Evening Moisturizer Normal to Dry is made of a combination of ingredients. Here are a few key components:
- SenePlex Complex – Kinetic Enzyme that increases cellular renewal.
- Simmondsia Chinensis - Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) acts as a moisturizer and emollient agent to improve the skin elasticity and suppleness, containing natural Tocopherol to minimize oxidation and lipid pre-oxidation.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil - a very rich, moisturizing treatment for skin, with natural sunscreen properties. It is very stable oil that contains lecithin and more than 20 percent essential unsaturated fatty acids. The age of skin is partly determined by its content of soluble collagen. A recent study found it significantly increases the watersoluble collagen content in the dermis while offering protection from ultraviolet rays.
- Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract - a plant native to the South Pacific, which has long been a source of excellence for the preparation of emollient products. This powerful anti-oxidant provides free-radical protection and maximum moisturization. The orchid extract is very effective as a sunscreen.
- Algae (Seaweed) Extract - hydrates, protects skin from the sun, and softens the skin. It is essential in the penetration of the top layer of the stratum corneum and enhances the skin’s ability to repair itself.
- Yeast Extract - a dietary source of folic acid (a member of the vitamin B complex) aids in formation of new healthy tissues and promotes new cell formation.
- Tocopheryl (and Tocopheryl Acetate) - Vitamin E, essential for maintaining the activities of enzymes in the cells and for the formation of red blood cells. Vitamin E is an anti-oxidant and has been shown to inhibit skin cancer and aid in the healing of skin ailments. Vitamin E is a dynamic weapon against premature aging and combating wrinkles by neutralizing free radicals to stop the chain reaction of molecular damage and to protect the skin against oxidation. It’s also believed to protect the skin from the sun’s ultraviolet rays once absorbed into the skin.
- Retinyl Palmitate - It is fundamental for increasing skin elasticity and thickening of the epidermis and the dermis. Vitamin A plays an important role in RNA synthesis, known for its cellular renewal properties that speed up exfoliation to reveal younger, plumper skin cells. This process of cell renewal and exfoliation helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin irregularities. Medical studies indicate that Vitamin A is effective in slowing down skin aging and in reducing the number and depth of wrinkles. A regression of pigmented spots has been demonstrated in medical studies with regular use of Vitamin A.
- Panthenol - Vitamin B complex is essential for formation of new healthy tissues.
- Squalene - Deactivates the free radical known as singlet oxygen, the free radical that is generated by exposure to the sun’s UV radiation. Squalene can also absorb and bind fat-soluble toxins, helping to excrete them from the body. These multiple functions of squalene make it an excellent nutritional support product for the skin. It helps to soften and diminish tiny lines. It helps to soothe dry, irritated skin and creates a barrier to protect the skin against the harsh environment.