Fabulous hair condition to protect natural luster. Call 866-211-5477 or visit online. Proprietary ingredients for perfect results.
BEST HAIR CONDITIONER
After Shampooing, the SeneStyle S-Ionic Protein™ best hair conditioner delivers the second layer of SenePlex® to the scalp, reinforcing the proteins that help repair the hair shaft. Perfect for every hair type, the best hair conditioner builds stronger, more beautiful, shinier hair.
The Science Behind the Product
Moisturizing Conditioner with Shea Butter is a highly concentrated solution made to protect and strengthen hair shafts and is based upon unique conditioning ingredients that work synergistically for that perfect ‘do.’ The solution includes a volatile silicone fluid much like ‘silk’ which provides transient conditioning making wet and dry combing easy for even the fullest hair. A process much likened to ‘Flash Freeze’ conditioning distributes shea butter on hair for extra moisture, evaporating leaving the hair conditioned without additional weight. It’s complicated; two synergistic cationic conditioning agents work in tandem to deep condition and repair heat and process damaged hair. S-Ionic Proteins bind and attract elements of the hair together to make hair shafts solid and strong to increase shine.
SenePlex Complex protects hair shafts from harmful rays of the sun and free radicals, making color stay longer for colored treated styles. And, after shampooing
, Moisturizing Conditioner with Shea Butter delivers the second layer of SenePlex Complex to the scalp, reinforcing the proteins that help grow healthy hair shafts.
Key Ingredients and Benefits:
- SenePlex Complex – Kinetic enzyme that increases cellular renewal.
- Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein – a primary constituent of skin and hair.
- Cetrimonium Chloride – a positive charge that attracts to the slightly negatively charged skin and hair proteins to prevent or inhibit the build-up of static electricity; also helps to cleanse the skin or to prevent odor by destroying or inhibiting the growth of microorganisms and by helping water to mix with oil and dirt so that they can be rinsed away; helps to form emulsions by reducing the surface tension of the substances to be emulsified and help to distribute or to suspend an insoluble solid in a liquid.
- Behentrimonium Chloride – an organic compound used as an anti-static agent.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) – The scientific name for shea butter, considered as a plant lipid. Lipids are the oil and fat components of skin that prevent moisture evaporation from the skin and provide lubrication to the skin’s surface. Lipids are considered as a natural moisturizer.
- Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract – a plant native to the South Pacific, which has long been a source of excellence for the preparation of emollient products. This powerful anti-oxidant provides free radical protection and maximum moisturization. The orchid extract is very effective as a sunscreen.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract – An herb that has been shown to have anti-irritant, soothing, and anti-oxidant properties.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract – a woody, perennial herb used for dandruff, hair loss and reducing skin fragility while boosting the skin in general, since it has a great ability to increase circulation and also contains anti-oxidants which have anti-aging properties as they reduce the damage caused by free radicals.
- Algae (Seaweed) Extract – hydrates, protects skin from the sun, and softens the skin. It is essential in the penetration of the top layer of the stratum corneum and enhances the skin’s ability to repair itself.
- Yeast Extract – a dietary source of folic acid (a member of the vitamin B complex) aids in formation of new healthy tissues and promotes new cell formation.
- Panthenol – Vitamin B complex is essential for formation of new healthy tissues.
- Glucosamine HCL – enhances the body’s ability to manufacture collagen.
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride – water-soluble quaternary ammonium derivative of natural guar gum; promotes smoothness and volume to hair.
- Stearyl Alcohol – a natural fatty alcohol derived mainly from coconut oil, very similar to Cetyl alcohol. An emulsion stabilizer also adds body to a lotion.
- Cyclomethicone – a silicone that feels silky on the skin, introduces moisture, and is a water-binding agent that holds up well, even when the skin becomes wet.
- Lactic acid – biodegradable and low toxicity; used as a pH balancer in shampoos and is a commonly used alpha hydroxyl acid used in many cosmetic formulations.
- DMDM Hydantoin – prevent molds, mildews.