Eye collection at SeneGenceŽ has an assortment of beautiful make up. Call 866-211-5477 for information on long lasting cosmetics.
BASIC EYE COLLECTION
SeneGenceŽ Eye Makeup at LipsDiva
Looking for SeneGenceŽ Eye Makeup at LipsDiva? Long wearing SeneGenceŽ Eye Makeup at LipsDiva is the latest in cosmetic technology. SeneGenceŽ Eye Makeup has anti aging ingredients so while you look good, your skin is soaking up proprietary anti aging ingredients. SeneGenceŽ Eye Makeup will improve your skin each hour you wear it while the vibrant colors help you look as beautiful as you can. Use SeneGenceŽ Eye Makeup regularly to continue with the reversal of the signs of aging. We all want to look young and SeneGenceŽ Eye Makeup will help you achieve that goal. Don’t take our word for it. Check out these clinical results.
ShadowSense with SenePlex is available in two formulations:
ShadowSense Original and ShadowSense Cream to Powder. Both formulas are offered in a beautiful range of captivating colors and are used for highlighting and/or contouring the eye.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
ShadowSense with SenePlex Cream to Powders is made of a combination of ingredients. Here are a few key components:
- SenePlex Complex – Kinetic enzyme that increases cellular renewal.
- Cymbidium Grandifloum (Orchid) Flower Extract – a plant native to the South Pacific, which has long been a source of excellence for the preparation of emollient products. This powerful anti-oxidant provides free-radical protection and maximum moisturization. The Cymbidium Grandifloum (Orchid) Flower Extract is very effective as a sunscreen.
- Algae (Seaweed) Extract – hydrates, protects skin from the sun, and softens the skin. It is essential in the penetration of the top layer of the stratum corneum and enhances the skin’s ability to repair itself.
- Tocopheryl (and Tocopheryl Acetate) – Vitamin E, essential for maintaining the activities of enzymes in the cells and for the formation of red blood cells. Vitamin E is an anti-oxidant and has been shown to inhibit skin cancer and aid in the healing of skin ailments. Vitamin E is a dynamic weapon against premature aging and combating wrinkles by neutralizing free radicals to stop the chain reaction of molecular damage and to protect the skin against oxidation. It’s also believed to protect skin from the sun’s ultraviolet rays once absorbed into skin.
- Retinyl Palmitate – It is fundamental for increasing skin elasticity and thickening of the epidermis and the dermis. Vitamin A plays an important role in RNA synthesis, known for its cellular renewal properties that speed up exfoliation to reveal younger, plumper skin cells. This process of cell renewal and exfoliation helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin irregularities. Medical studies indicate that Vitamin A is effective in slowing down skin aging and in reducing the number and depth of wrinkles. A regression of pigmented spots has been demonstrated in medical studies with regular use of Vitamin A.
- Yeast Extract – a source of folic acid (a member of the vitamin B complex) that aids in formation of new healthy tissues and promotes new cell formation.
- Urea – an organic compound topical antiseptic, buffering agent, humectant, and skin conditioner.
- Glucosamine HCL – enhances the body’s ability to manufacture collagen.