S-Ionic Shampoo leaves hair in beautiful condition. Order online or call 347-400-8567. Beautiful hair starts with state of the art cosmetic products.
Step one of the SeneStyle Collection, the S-Ionic Protein™ Shampoo cleanses, protects, repairs and is
formulated with SenePlex® to maintain healthy skin on the often forgotten and regularly abused scalp. The
Shampoo repairs and helps to grow a stronger hair shaft and is highly effective on all hair types. Even though this product has been discontinuedm we still have some in stock.
Moisturizing Shampoo with Shea Butter
Moisturizing Shampoo with Shea Butter cleanses, protects, repairs and is formulated with SenePlex Complex to maintain healthy skin on the often forgotten and regularly abused scalp.
The Science Behind the Product
Along with SenePlex Complex and S-Ionic Proteins to protect and strengthen hair shafts, this formulation contains two amphoteric foaming ingredients that contribute to easier wet and dry combing and anti-static properties. There is also a cationic guar gum that adds additional conditioning and shea butter for extra moisture without adding weight. Shea butter not only provides moisture it delivers a natural ultra-violet sun protection. Shea butter absorbs rapidly into the skin of the scalp and into hair shafts without leaving a greasy feeling and is known for its softening effect. It is used to add and maintain moisture in dry brittle hair, in addition to retaining softness and preventing breakage.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
Moisturizing Shampoo with Shea Butter is made of a combination of ingredients. Here are a few key components:
- SenePlex Complex – Kinetic enzyme that increases cellular renewal.
- Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein – a primary constituent of skin and hair.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) – The scientific name for shea butter, considered as a plant lipid. Lipids are the oil and fat components of skin that prevent moisture evaporation from the skin and provide lubrication to the skin’s surface. Lipids are considered as a natural moisturizer.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract – An herb that has been shown to have anti-irritant, soothing, and anti-oxidant properties.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract – a woody, perennial herb used for dandruff, hair loss and reducing skin fragility while boosting the skin in general, since it has a great ability to increase circulation and also contains anti-oxidants which have anti-aging properties as they reduce the damage caused by free radicals.
- Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm Mint) Leaf Extract – a perennial herb in the mint family; It is claimed to have anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-oxidant properties.
- Panthenol – Vitamin B complex is essential for formation of new healthy tissues.
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride – water-soluble quaternary ammonium derivative of natural guar gum; promotes smoothness and volume to hair.
- Lactic acid – biodegradable and low toxicity; used as a pH balancer in shampoos and is a commonly used alpha hydroxyl acid used in many cosmetic formulations.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate – a surfactant used for the removal of oily residues.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine – a surfactant, cleansing ingredient and foam booster.
- Cocamidopropylamine Oxide – functions as a hair conditioning agent, surfactant-cleansing agent, surfactantfoam booster, and surfactant-hydrotrope.
- DMDM Hydantoin – prevent molds, mildews, and bacterial spoilage.